This course is designed to help further develop current LOCUS trainer’s skills and understanding by the use of lecture, additional case vignettes, Q & A, group discussion, and logistics.
- Review and highlight objectives to be accomplished when conducting LOCUS 2010 training sessions
- Identify and discuss corresponding criteria within each of the LOCUS 2010 Dimensions
- Identify and resolve training issues encountered by Trainers.
- Identify and share clinical examples that help to illustrate use of criteria
- Coping with difficult participants (If time allows)