Symposium Registration Ends Friday, February 23 at 3:00pm.
No onsite registration.
MDHHS & CMHAM Present:
Michigan's Tenth Annual Gambling Disorder Symposium
Friday, March 2, 2018
Diamond Center at Suburban Collection Showplace
46100 Grand River Avenue, Novi, Michigan
Registration Fee: $35 per person
The fee includes all materials, continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
- Assessment and Treatment of Gambling Disorder with an Emphasis on High Risk Populations
- Problem Gambling: A Growing Epidemic Among Youth & Using Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) in Treatment
- Neurobiology of Gambling and Other Addictions
- Prevention: An Open Panel Discussion
- Treating Gambling Disorder with Mindfulness and Spirituality
- The Problem Gambler and the Criminal Justice System
- Insider’s View of Gamblers Anonymous: Open Meeting
- Gambling Behavior - it’s Functional
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
- Earn up to 6 CE hours for Social Work +/or MCBAP Substance Use Disorder Contact Hours (see attached brochure for additional information)
- Gambling Disorder CEs are pending
Room Rate: $75 plus taxes
Call 248-513-4111 to make your reservation and use code G-GBL3 for the discounted rate. Deadline February 10, 2018.