We need your help advocating for Michigan’s publicly funded mental health system. Term limits cause turnover in Lansing every few years, requiring constituents like YOU to keep educating your lawmakers on issues impacting the mental health community.
Legislators are in Lansing to represent their constituents. If you do not communicate your message, they will not know that it is important!
- Help put a face on the issue.
- Keep it local – it’s best to incorporate local examples and local impact.
Contact your legislators
- U.S. Congress – link: http://beta.congress.gov/
- MI House – link: http://www.house.michigan.gov/mhrpublic/frmFindARep.aspx
- MI Senate – link: http://www.senate.michigan.gov/fysbyaddress.html