The Contract and Financial Issues Committee focuses on the CMHSP and PHP Contracts with the Michigan Department of Community Health.
Current Committee Members
- Dan Russell, Genesee Health Systems
- Michael Hamm, Newaygo County Mental Health Center
- Willie Brooks, Detroit Wayne Mental Health Authority
- Richard Byrne, Bay-Arenac Behavioral Health Authority
- Chip Johnston, Centra Wellness Network
- Jonathan Landsman, Oakland Community Health Network
- Sara Lurie, CMHA of Clinton-Eaton-Ingham Counties
- Dan McKinney, Hiawatha Behavioral Health
- James Neumann, Monroe CMH Authority (Vice Co-Chair)
- John Obermesik, Community Mental Health for Central Michigan (Vice Co-Chair)
- Craig Reiter, Hiawatha Behavioral Health
- Michael Welsch, AuSable Valley CMH Authority
Lisa Williams, West Michigan CMH System
To become a member of the Contract & Financial Issues Committee, email Monique at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Committee Schedule (1:00p.m.)
*NOTE: Supplemental Meetings of the CFI Committee were cancelled by group consensus at the November 2018 meeting. Only Full Committee meetings will be held in 2019.
- January 17
- March 21
- April 18
- June 20
- September 19
- November 21